Sunday, October 10, 2010

Daddy..............it hurts, Stop child abuse




This is A TRUE STORY AND IF YOU DON'T PASS THIS ON YOU DON'T  HAVE A SOUL!!!





My name is Chris , 
I am three, 
My eyes are swollen.. 
I cannot see. 

My daddy so mad? 

I wish I were better, 
I wish I weren't ugly, 
Then maybe my Mommy, 
Would still want to hug me.

I can't do a wrong, 
I can't speak at all, 
Or else I'm locked up, 
All day long.

When I'm awake, 
I'm all alone, 
The house is dark, 
My folks aren't home. 
  
When my Mom does come home, 
I'll try and be nice, 
So maybe I'll just get, 
One whipping tonight. 


I must be stupid, 
I must be bad, 
What else could have m ade , 
I hear him curse, 
My name is called , 
I press myself, 
Against the wall.

I try to hide, 
From his evil eyes, 
I'm so afraid now, 
I'm starting to cry. 


He slaps and hits me, 
And yells at me more, 
I finally get free, 
And run to the door. 

And he finally stops, 
And heads for the door, 
While I lay there motionless, 
Sprawled on the floor.

My name is Chris , 
I am three, 
Tonight my daddy, 
Murdered me.

And you can help, 
Sickens me to the soul, 
If you read this, 
And don't pass it on. 







0 comments: