Aaron, just MINUTES before the attack………….
THIS WAS FOUND IN THE BALL PIT!!!!
McDonalds, Burger king, Time Zone etc... All places with ball pits in the children's play area.
Hi. My name is Lauren Archer, a friends of mine that resides in The Hill , Johannesburg ..
took his only son to McDonald's for his 3rd birthday.
After he finished lunch, his parents allowed him to play in the ball pit. When he started whining later on, and his mother asked him what was wrong, he pointed to the back of his pull-up and simply said 'Mommy, it hurts.' they couldn't find anything wrong with him at that time. After bathing him when they got home, they found what looked like insect bites at the time.
Upon investigating, it seemed as if there seemed to be matter coming out of the wounds.
they were on our way to the hospital, but soon he started vomiting and shaking, then his eyes rolled back into his head.. From there, we went to the emergency room. He died later that night.
He was found to have snake bites all over his legs & buttocks. When they cleaned the ball pit they found that there was a snake's nest in the ball pit. He had suffered numerous bites from a very poisonous snake.
Repost this if it scares you!! Repost this if you care about kids!!